"Our guarantee to you: Shaklee products always work, are always safe, and are always green." ~ Product Guide 2012

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The 2010 National TV-Turnoff Weeks are April 19th - 25th and September 19th - 25th.

"Television has changed the American child from an irresistible force to an immovable object."
- Laurence J. Peter, and educator

Stress Management

I was surprised to learn today that I've missed the National TV-Turnoff Week this past week.
I never knew such national weeks ever existed. Did you? 
Ever wondered why few people know about the issues brought to our attention by such events?
The About.com offered me much interesting information related to stress management.
I'll keep these links for future reference. 
If I want to have TV-watching marathons each day (which I no longer do, and I enjoy the fact that every day now there are things to do, places to go, people to see - the state of mind opposite to depression, I think) nutrion packed Shaklee Stress Relief Complex* (Caplets) will be there when I need it. I took these nutrients occasionally in the past couple of years. It made it easier to cope with the rejection from my previous employer (do not get too excited here, I meant job loss :-) ).

What do nutrients in Shaklee Stress Relief Complex* do to improve the way you feel?
  • Promote a calm, relaxed state without causing drowsiness*  
  • Allow you to be more alert and able to concentrate during times of stress*  
  • Help blunt cortisol, a stress-response hormone that can affect long-term health* 
  • Enhance the body’s ability to adapt to everyday stress* 

    * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Articles

  • Foods that Combat Cancer. The Nutritional Way to Wellness, by Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, Ph.D.
  • Midlife Health. A Woman's Practical Guide to Feeling Good, by Ada P. Kahn & Linda Hughey Holt, M.D.
  • Nutrition Almanac. Better Life Through Better Nutrition, Nutrition Search, Inc. John D. Kirschmann, Director
  • Solved: The Riddle of Osteoporosis, by Stephen E. Langer, M.D. and James F. Scheer
  • Understanding Nutrition, by Whitney, Hamilton, Rolfes

About Me

My photo
http://www.vervelink.net http://vervelink.myshaklee.com

Followers

Total Pageviews