"Our guarantee to you: Shaklee products always work, are always safe, and are always green." ~ Product Guide 2012

Friday, July 22, 2011

Free Sports Nutrition Products (worth over $75) - limited time offer.

A letter to my friends, and friends to be. :-)

Dear friends,

I thank you for patiently reading my messages related to Shaklee. I hope that by now you can easily tell - I am passionate about the Shaklee Company, about the products, about the opportunity to help people in a very real way.

This current message, however, is out of order, because it relates to some time-sensitive information. I was hoping that you would like to learn more  about the extraordinarily special deal that Shaklee Company is offering until the end of this month, July 31.  In short, time is running out to receive a bundle of wonderful products worth $75 for FREE. Conditions are explained on my business web site: https://us.shaklee.com/site/vervelink/storefront .

With every purchase, including membership, you have 100% money back guarantee. That gives you a chance to sample Shaklee products at no risk.

All online transactions are safe, and are conducted between you and the Shaklee Company. Shaklee distributors never see your credit card information. To shop via phone, the steps would be 1) dial 1-800-SHAKLEE, 2), provide my distributor code ZH01481 (Daiva Skuodyte), and 3) provide product names and/or item numbers and the transaction will be conducted between you and the ordering department of the company directly. If you are hesitant to shop online or by phone, please contact me for some different arrangement.


The special Sports Nutrition Pack includes products that provide amazing benefit for everyone, not just for people involved in sports. The products help significantly those who are recovering after major illness, surgery, or just simply lack energy or muscle tone. I personally know of elderly people who love and use these products. Shaklee products are safe for children and adults alike.

Please contact me with your questions: vervelink@gmail.com, or via my business website https://us.shaklee.com/site/vervelink/storefront . If currently you are not ready to try Shaklee products, but would like to receive my monthly e-mail letter, please let me know at vervelink@gmail.com 

I would feel honored if you would choose me as your Shaklee distributor.

Live and Let Live Well Today!
Daiva Skuodyte, Independent Shaklee Distributor ZH01481

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Articles

  • Foods that Combat Cancer. The Nutritional Way to Wellness, by Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, Ph.D.
  • Midlife Health. A Woman's Practical Guide to Feeling Good, by Ada P. Kahn & Linda Hughey Holt, M.D.
  • Nutrition Almanac. Better Life Through Better Nutrition, Nutrition Search, Inc. John D. Kirschmann, Director
  • Solved: The Riddle of Osteoporosis, by Stephen E. Langer, M.D. and James F. Scheer
  • Understanding Nutrition, by Whitney, Hamilton, Rolfes

About Me

My photo
http://www.vervelink.net http://vervelink.myshaklee.com

Followers

Total Pageviews