"Our guarantee to you: Shaklee products always work, are always safe, and are always green." ~ Product Guide 2012

Friday, July 23, 2010

Shaklee Vitalizer

Just like many people who first learn about SHAKLEE, I looked with suspicion at the box marked “Shaklee Essential Foundation for longer, healthier life”. The Essential Foundation box contained a month’s supply of Shaklee Basics vitamin strips and a can of non-GMO (non- genetically modified) Energizing Soy protein powder).

Yes, I was suspicious, even though I new the value of good nutrients and was already frequenting health food stores. I know that various companies produce many good nutrition products, and my choices where naturally determined mainly by the product price. Who would not go for a sale price and attractive product labels.

I do not remember now when my curiosity overcame my skepticism and I received my first “box”, but my doubt evaporated in a few days when I started using the product. To my surprise, I reclaimed energy, bounced back quickly after some trying life experiences, and had renewed hope that keeping myself healthy and delaying aging is possible. With other brands, the contentment that I am doing the right thing taking vitamins was the only difference in “before” and “after”scenario. With this one, clear change for the better was so effortless!

After I first tried Shaklee Essential Foundation for a month, it became my staple, appearing for a while every month at my doorstep from the UPS truck, thanks to the simple Shaklee Autoship system. After I first tested and tried it, gradually others around me discovered significant positive impact of the product to their health. I was more confident to offer it. That was then.

Now, things are even better. The Shaklee Basics was recently turned into the VITALIZER Wellness Pack.The improvement was made based on the latest scientific discoveries, by adding more pure, potent and powerful natural substances into the pack. When attending seminars and meetings, I constantly hear genuine sincere stories from many people who dramatically changed their lives for the better even after battling serious illnesses. The reason for the positive change was the safest, purest, most potent and powerful nutrients delivered to the cellular level of the human body. Serious science explorations, numerous tests, and discoveries are behind all SHAKLEE products. I believe that all who had some good luck to experience the unique SHAKLEE difference would agree with me: everyone can benefit significantly from these nutrients: a growing child, an aging adult suffering from chronic illnesses, and everyone in between.

Th scientific evidence is there, the products are there, the opportunity is there, the choices are there. Yet, it is very difficult to overcome widespread inertia in our thinking about our health and nutrition. A couple of encounters I recently had with some people can illustrate it clearly. First, I had to renew my driver’s license. The woman at the counter asked me about my medications. It surprised me. Why would the state need to know? “None, besides Synthroid” I replied. Synthroid is of no interest to such officials. (In my future stories I will have something to say about thyroid illness.)  The clerk raised her head from the paperwork, looked at me inquisitively clearly thinking that I did not understand her question. She restated the question: “What medicines do you take?” I do not take any medications either for blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, or anything else for that matter. My doctor does not think I need them.” Her surprised face was memorable.  I realized that there is prevalent notion among all of us that at certain age we all are supposed to take medications. It just has to be that way.

Another recent conversation with someone proved my theory being relevant: many of us think that it is a normal rite of passage to get on some kind of strong medication and depend on it for the rest of our life. The woman was a year younger than me, and there was a long list of medications that she was already taking. She was freely talking about it in relation to stories about her frequent visits to medical facilities. The discouraging thing was that she had no clear diagnosis, but at the same time she had some severe side effects from medications for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc., etc.  Yet she wanted no information about the vitamins and nutrition.  I could clearly see that it was not such a big deal for her to pop so many strong drugs and suffer all the side effects to survive. She had no hope that things could change for the better.  Honestly, her attitude surprised me. Yet I realized that such attitudes are not uncommon.

To me it is a VERY big deal. I do not want to survive, I want to live. I am actually scared of getting seriously ill. I want those I love and care about to live long healthy lives, and to always have plenty of vitality to create good, gorgeous, useful and important things, or just to enjoy life and share their positive energy with others. I am convinced that getting ill prematurely is not inevitable. If we get ill, it should not necessarily be a lifetime sentence either. At some point in our lives, we just have to stop for a moment and think about ways to help ourselves to stay well. And, of course, the sooner we stop and think, the better. 

SHAKLEE is one way to do it. I feel very lucky that SHAKLEE nutrition is there for me and my family. After all, good health and vitality are priceless. Shaklee products are the main reason why so many of us become Shaklee distributors after just trying them. It just makes much sense to tell others about something uniquely good and helpful.

I can concur what one very successful Shaklee distributor excitedly stated from the podium: "I do not understand why so many people do not want it or use it?! Everybody should use the VITALIZER!"  And she knew what she was talking about. The young woman practically built her successful SHAKLEE business primarily just by sharing the VITALIZER and few other products.  The best of all is that her biggest reward is many people's lives changed for the better. 

Will everyone try the VITALIZER? The answer is clearly "No." Would everyone benefit from trying it? Absolutely. For those of us who see the tremendous value in staying healthy and keeping our families healthy, or who want  to overcome illnesses and sickness,  it is most definitely a good thing that SHAKLEE VITALIZER is so easily available. Thank you, SHAKLEE.


D.S.

 
Vitalizer Vitalizis a high potency dietary supplement pack for supercharged vitality that provides 80 bio-optimized nutrients clinically proven to create a foundation for a longer, healthier life.*
•    Contains every vitamin, plus minerals your body needs to support optimal health, including higher levels of vitamin D3
•    Provides powerful antioxidant protection against free radical damage*
•    Includes seven Omega-3 fatty acids to help reduce the risk of heart disease‡
•    Superactive probiotics to support digestive health*
•    Anti-aging nutrients to protect DNA*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Articles

  • Foods that Combat Cancer. The Nutritional Way to Wellness, by Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, Ph.D.
  • Midlife Health. A Woman's Practical Guide to Feeling Good, by Ada P. Kahn & Linda Hughey Holt, M.D.
  • Nutrition Almanac. Better Life Through Better Nutrition, Nutrition Search, Inc. John D. Kirschmann, Director
  • Solved: The Riddle of Osteoporosis, by Stephen E. Langer, M.D. and James F. Scheer
  • Understanding Nutrition, by Whitney, Hamilton, Rolfes

About Me

My photo
http://www.vervelink.net http://vervelink.myshaklee.com

Followers

Total Pageviews