"Our guarantee to you: Shaklee products always work, are always safe, and are always green." ~ Product Guide 2012

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Put Your Best Face - Healthy Face - Forward

The very first time I saw Shaklee skin care and cosmetics display and demonstration at a conference I was very intrigued but intimidated. One has to be a cosmetologist to understand all the products and to correctly use them, I thought. In the past few years, after taking a closer look at the information about the skin care line and trying some products myself, I realized that there is only one thing that truly matters: Shaklee skin care and cosmetics products do not harm your skin, and do not mask the flaws, but, instead, do actually make your skin healthier, and significantly improve its natural appearance.
After the summer when I discovered Enfuselle® and Minerelles®  for myself, my friends noticed right away my healthier and more radiant face. I realized then that Shaklee skin care and makeup make a perfect gift. That’s how my mother and my sister both received an entire set of these vitamin-infused “lotions and potions” on their special occasions. Those readers who already use Enfuselle® and Minerelles® can, of course,  imagine how fortunate these two women were.

Last Monday, the Dream Team invited a prominent Shaklee leader Deb Villarese to introduce Shaklee skin care at their exciting event in Oak Lawn. I first saw Deb presenting at the conference in Chicago. Award-winning businesswoman is a constant supportive voice at many Shaklee training events and conferences. In her very clear concise presentation she shared the secrets of her successful Shaklee business that in her case specifically was spearheaded simply by her creatively showing Shaklee skin care products to her friends. I was especially impressed that Deb was a participant in the scientific studies and tests done repeatedly by the company. She did not just talk the talk, she walked the walk. Deb did remind us all that with the vast variety of items that Shaklee offers it is realistic to build a successful personal business focusing on just one category of the products, especially if they are patented like Shaklee skincare line is.

The top quality and reliable performance of products based on modern science research, also the exceptional personal business building opportunity make Shaklee distributors proud to share the Shaklee opportunity and Shaklee Difference. If you are a distributor, you know what I am talking about here. If you are just a bystander, I am inviting you to take a closer look at the Shaklee Opportunity. There are over a million distributors in several countries, and you can choose whom to work with, but if you choose me, you will receive a reliable assistant, dependable mentor, and a dedicated friend. Let's put our truly best face forward.

D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Articles

  • Foods that Combat Cancer. The Nutritional Way to Wellness, by Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, Ph.D.
  • Midlife Health. A Woman's Practical Guide to Feeling Good, by Ada P. Kahn & Linda Hughey Holt, M.D.
  • Nutrition Almanac. Better Life Through Better Nutrition, Nutrition Search, Inc. John D. Kirschmann, Director
  • Solved: The Riddle of Osteoporosis, by Stephen E. Langer, M.D. and James F. Scheer
  • Understanding Nutrition, by Whitney, Hamilton, Rolfes

About Me

My photo
http://www.vervelink.net http://vervelink.myshaklee.com

Followers

Total Pageviews