"Our guarantee to you: Shaklee products always work, are always safe, and are always green." ~ Product Guide 2012

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In support of local small business: Awesome References

I've met  some amazing, hard working, interesting people, and want to share with you the following references. Send me a note for their contact information:
Need professional construction services (residential, commercial, industrial)? Steven will not disappoint you. Some of the professional services he offers: Interior finishing carpentry, kitchens, bathrooms, additions, basement, painting and staining, plumbing, electric, drop ceilings, drywall.

Time to get a hair cut? Relay for Life, Fundraiser for American Cancer Society: Cut-a-thon and more! When: Sunday, May 16, 2010 12 – 4 P.M  Vagabonds Salon, 16637 Oak Park Avenue, Tinley Park. Hair cuts $10, mini pedicures/manicures - $10.00, eyebrow waxing - $5.00  No appointments: first come - first serve.  All proceeds go to Tinley Park Relay for Life.   
Need some oomph!!! for your party?   Big Dog Entertainment has special party offer: three-hour party for $100.00 Included both, karaoke and DJ service. Offer is good for May-August, 2010. Send me a note requesting info.

Do not like Math?   Customized, thorough help with Tax Service or Small Business Accounting.  Send me a note for Larry's contact information. His instruction was so interesting and to the point.

Perhaps you are wondering why I am promoting my pal's businesses for free? I believe that small business is the back bone (even the entire skeleton) of our country. As a small business owner myself, I believe in lending a helping hand; one day I might need help too. Besides, I am already benefiting from the expertise, advice, and contagious entrepreneurial spirit of these wonderful people.

And, finally, of course, please take a closer look at  My Shaklee business. I titled it VerveLink meaning that even from the state of dead stop or stillness, we, human beings, are capable to generate energy in ourselves and keep moving forward towards achieving our life's goals and dreams. With all the modern electronic bells and whistles it might look complicated and expensive. It is not. Top achievers did not have even a fraction of the convenient tools that we have today. Give me a chance to help you understand the business opportunity. Keep coming back to my journal to learn more about various aspects of wellness.

Live and Let Live Well Today!

For reference info contact Daiva vervelink@gmail.com, or via facebook page VerveLink .

D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Articles

  • Foods that Combat Cancer. The Nutritional Way to Wellness, by Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, Ph.D.
  • Midlife Health. A Woman's Practical Guide to Feeling Good, by Ada P. Kahn & Linda Hughey Holt, M.D.
  • Nutrition Almanac. Better Life Through Better Nutrition, Nutrition Search, Inc. John D. Kirschmann, Director
  • Solved: The Riddle of Osteoporosis, by Stephen E. Langer, M.D. and James F. Scheer
  • Understanding Nutrition, by Whitney, Hamilton, Rolfes

About Me

My photo
http://www.vervelink.net http://vervelink.myshaklee.com

Followers

Total Pageviews