"Our guarantee to you: Shaklee products always work, are always safe, and are always green." ~ Product Guide 2012

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Health Insurance - NutriFeron® (Caplets)




NutriFeron® (Caplets)

Size: 60 Caplets

A Powerful Breakthrough in Immune System Science!

A Shaklee exclusive, NutriFeron is a patented, clinically proven blend of immune-strengthening plant extracts. When used daily, it increases the production of your body’s natural interferon, a critical activator of the immune system. NutriFeron works at the cellular level, by rapidly activating your immune system’s defenses*


My Personal Experience
 
First time I saw NutriFeron® at the International Convention in Chicago several years ago. The product was just introduced, and we, conference attendees, received a bottle as a gift. Just like many suspicious people, I "sat" on this bottle for several months before I started using it. Meanwhile, I was experiencing all the "joys" of seasonal flu that winter. A breakthrough in my thinking and habits came after I listened to medical professionals introduce this product again at a local conference.

Currently, NutriFeron® is a staple in our household. Even while working in the environment where everyone was sneezing and coughing openly, for the past five years I did not have any flu symptoms. Neither did my mom, and she is of very respectable age. That's what is so impressive about the SAKLE. All company products deliver on the promises given to the customers.

It was not so difficult to readjust our budget to spend $1 a day for the sake of good health, especially since SHAKLE products are the only health "insurance plan" that I currently have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Articles

  • Foods that Combat Cancer. The Nutritional Way to Wellness, by Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, Ph.D.
  • Midlife Health. A Woman's Practical Guide to Feeling Good, by Ada P. Kahn & Linda Hughey Holt, M.D.
  • Nutrition Almanac. Better Life Through Better Nutrition, Nutrition Search, Inc. John D. Kirschmann, Director
  • Solved: The Riddle of Osteoporosis, by Stephen E. Langer, M.D. and James F. Scheer
  • Understanding Nutrition, by Whitney, Hamilton, Rolfes

About Me

My photo
http://www.vervelink.net http://vervelink.myshaklee.com

Followers

Total Pageviews