"Our guarantee to you: Shaklee products always work, are always safe, and are always green." ~ Product Guide 2012

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Time for some fresh laundry

I have discovered Shaklee by myself. Just like you, I had no idea what that word had meant and represented. I had no one to convince me to join or to purchase anything. It was an independent decision. My opinions and statements in this journal are always based on my personal experiences and the experiences and ideas of those whom I do trust. Ever since I became a part of Shaklee family, the brand became one of my favorites, and I am now proud to represent the company as and Independent Shaklee Distributor.

Today is one of those absolutely beautiful sunny spring days, and I thought that it would be great to dry my laundry on the line outside, in the back yard. No, I am not hanging out my "dirty laundry" here. Quite contrary, a very clean one. Hence, today my journal entry has to do with this chore.
I first tried Shaklee cleaning products several years ago when the labels were simple and serious-looking, not the cute ones like they have now. Impressed with quality and performance of these products, I soon stopped visiting the supermarket cleaning product isles. No kidding. There is nothing there that catches my interest any more.

First of all, I do not like the smorgasbord of harsh scents that prevail in that area of the store, and, secondly, I do not want to add any more strong chemicals into my home. I am not sure about you, but I feel that my lungs could use some “breather”. One way to do it is to spend some time in the fresh air (fresh air in the city? Oh sure!!!), and I have to be grateful to my dog for not letting me miss our daily walks. Another way is to start eliminating harsh chemicals from my home, and Shaklee brand helped me to do just that. In addition, I do receive 15% off market price, and certain rewards as a distributor. Why don’t you try some of these products and tell me how they work for you?

Why these products are so special in my opinion? Here are the main features of Shaklee Get Clean products that, in my view, can’t be easily beat:

  • Safe: nontoxic, no harmful fumes, phthalates, bisphenol-A, or 1,4-dioxane to help keep home healthy, safe for the entire family.
  • Powerful: outperforms 22 national brands guaranteed.
  • Biodegradable: and packaging is recyclable, designed to reduce waste.
  • Concentrated: save energy and eliminates excess packaging
  • Thrifty choice: save thousands of dollars versus conventional, ready-to-use cleaners, 100% money-back guarantee.
Once the Get Clean came out, I had purchased the kit. A famous TV personality had the kit featured on her show. Everyone then went and bought it. I bought it not because someone with influential opinion suggested it, but because I new already that this company stands for safety and quality in consumer products. I do not need someone rich and famous to tell me what to use. My own head is still working a O.K., at least for now.

After further exploring and reading some materials, I learned that I made a very good brand choice  with Shaklee. Besides, after reading his writings, I have the highest respect for Dr. Shaklee, who started it all more that half a century ago.
Through the years, in our household we have tried all Shaklee Cleaning products. And my personal favorites are laundry and kitchen cleaners. It still amazes me how well without any harsh artificial chemicals I can remove stains and wash my laundry really clean and bright. As for Basic H2, I have never seen another natural highly concentrated product that is such a versatile cleaner: floors, windows, various other surfaces - you name it, it cleans it. I put a few drops into a 16 oz. spray bottle with water and clean greasy film from kitchen cabinShaklee distributoret doors with ease. My all time favorite is the Scour Off™ Heavy Duty Paste: an efficient cleaner with the scent of cherries.
What could be better than some powerful and safe cleaning product in helping with very important but the least rewarding and tedious tasks of cleaning.
You do not believe me? Try some Shaklee cleaning products from my online store, and see for yourself. If they do not meet your expectations, you’ll get your money back. That’s Shaklee company guarantee. If you would like to have an on-line store of your own, choose me as your coach, and I will assist you with everything that entails being a Shaklee distributor. It only make sense to purchase things from yourself, and even get rewarded for it.

Fortunately for us, we do not have people who suffer from asthma in our family. But I keep hearing that Shaklee cleaning products help to prevent severe asthma  attacks . If you have some stories related to health and cleaning products, I would like to hear from you.

Sun will set soon. My laundry is done. What a relief. I’ll talk to you some other day.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Articles

  • Foods that Combat Cancer. The Nutritional Way to Wellness, by Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, Ph.D.
  • Midlife Health. A Woman's Practical Guide to Feeling Good, by Ada P. Kahn & Linda Hughey Holt, M.D.
  • Nutrition Almanac. Better Life Through Better Nutrition, Nutrition Search, Inc. John D. Kirschmann, Director
  • Solved: The Riddle of Osteoporosis, by Stephen E. Langer, M.D. and James F. Scheer
  • Understanding Nutrition, by Whitney, Hamilton, Rolfes

About Me

My photo
http://www.vervelink.net http://vervelink.myshaklee.com

Followers

Total Pageviews