"Our guarantee to you: Shaklee products always work, are always safe, and are always green." ~ Product Guide 2012

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Who is in Charge of Our Wellness?

"But if you let go and let the universe drive the big car, you might be surprised at how well the whole thing turns out."

Wow! That's the daily horoscope talk.

On the contrary, I can not let "the big universe" take care of my well being today. I take my Shaklee Soy protein, Cinch® Energy Tea and enjoy Shaklee Nutrition for breakfast every morning.

Who is responsible for our own health? I am sure there are as many responses as many people in this world... I do not believe that anyone, and I mean, anyone in the world should care for my own health as much as I do. Isn't it my responsibility to be as healthy as possible? Then again, this kind of thinking perhaps familiar only to those, who have people who depend on them... My biggest fear is not to be able to take care of those who love me and who need me in their life.

I have individuals in my circle who are challenging me all the time, questioning about the price and the value of these products. They get a month's supply, take it one or two days (lesser portion that that suggestion on the labels of the supplements), and then quit. Afterward, they tell me that "this thing does not work." My understanding is that the reason why Shaklee has a 30-day return policy is because their products are not harsh, and they do make a significant impact on general wellness over at least a month, if taken as indicated on the label. Of course, some products, like Optiflora, Defend and Resist, Pain Relief Cream and many other Shaklee products (especially cosmetics, Shaklee Nutrition Therapy Skin Care) provide good results instantly. My family knows it first-hand.

Ever since I discovered Shaklee Co., what impresses me most is how many health professionals have "discovered" Shaklee opportunity. And they do share their professional knowledge with the rest of us by providing training, and giving lectures on specifics of Shaklee products. Natural resources harnessed by top notch science. That is really really good enough for me. It was a good enough reason for me to make Shaklee products my favorite brand and to open up my own online Shaklee store. Thus, I am purchasing from my own store and enjoy 15% off the retail price. If you are interested in a Shaklee store of your own, drop me a note. I will help you.

Join me in the discussion "who is in charge of our own wellness" on my new Facebook page.


Meanwhile,

Live and Let Live Well Today!
D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Articles

  • Foods that Combat Cancer. The Nutritional Way to Wellness, by Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, Ph.D.
  • Midlife Health. A Woman's Practical Guide to Feeling Good, by Ada P. Kahn & Linda Hughey Holt, M.D.
  • Nutrition Almanac. Better Life Through Better Nutrition, Nutrition Search, Inc. John D. Kirschmann, Director
  • Solved: The Riddle of Osteoporosis, by Stephen E. Langer, M.D. and James F. Scheer
  • Understanding Nutrition, by Whitney, Hamilton, Rolfes

About Me

My photo
http://www.vervelink.net http://vervelink.myshaklee.com

Followers

Total Pageviews